New Construction Homes
Build Your Dream Home
New construction homes are newly built homes and have never been lived in. Dallas may not have your dream home. Plus, remodeling your existing home into your dream home could require a lot of work. The next best thing is to build your dream home from the ground up. Building a dream home is much more affordable than you might think. Space Construction is here to help you build your dream home from the foundation to the roof. We offer a full suite of services to build your home. We handle all of the work necessary to make a home.
New Construction Homes
Why Choose a New Construction Home
You may be hesitant to build your dream home as you might think it costs a lot of money and takes a lot of time. The average cost to build a home is not much higher than the national average cost to buy a home. As for how long it will take to build, you can expect your new home to be completed in seven to eight months. Of course, there are a lot of different factors to consider when building your dream home. A variety of different factors will impact the price and time it takes.
However, Space Construction believes new construction homes are achievable for anyone wanting their dream home. If you are unsure how to finance it or don’t know where to start, give our team a call. Building a new home offers a lot of benefits, such as being the first to live in it! That aspect alone drives many future homeowners to build their own houses.
Of course, you can also expect lower maintenance costs and utility bills. Everything is new in a new construction home, giving you the opportunity to keep costs low for the first few years. If you’re looking to make your first family memories in a brand new home, contact our team to start the process. We’d love to help you make those memories on budget and on time!
Get An Estimate for Your Home
Building a new construction home will take a lot of time and effort. We want to help you make the start easy with a free estimate.
The Process of Building a New Home
Building a new construction home takes about seven to eight months, depending on the size and potential delays in the project. Our team will handle all of the required permits and schedule the necessary inspections throughout the process. The general process for building your new home will look like the following:
1. Planning and Design: We work with you to ensure your dream home comes to life in the blueprints and 3D models. Our team will obtain all the necessary permits before materials are ordered, or construction starts.
2. Materials: Once a design and plan are set, we help you select and order the materials you desire in your new home.
3. Prep the Land: Before we can start construction, we have to prepare the land by making it level and readying the utility lines.
4. Pour Foundation: We start pouring the foundation and make routes for the utility connections in the process.
5. Framing: This is where you’ll start to see your home come to life. Framing outlines the walls, windows, doors, roof, and more.
6. Install the Guts: The guts of your home are considered electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and insulation.
7. Drywall and Exterior Finishes: After the guts are in, we can put in drywall to seal up walls and ceilings. At the same time, exterior features are being completed, such as roofing, siding, and windows.
8. Interior Surfaces: We install hard surfaces, including flooring, countertops, vanity, trim, cabinets, and more.
9. Final Touches: Interior and exterior final touches are completed, such as lighting fixtures, landscaping, doors, and mirrors.
10. Final Walkthrough: Once construction is complete, we schedule the final inspection to ensure it meets building codes before showing you!
Building a new construction home brings up a lot of questions. Our team is here to help you ease your stress and address any questions you may have. View a few frequently asked questions below:
Do new construction homes come with appliances?
Yes! Your new construction home will come fully equipped with appliances you hand-select in the planning and design phase.
Can I visit my new construction home?
Yes! You’re welcome to visit the construction site at any point in the process. We’ll happily show you around and reveal to you what’s being worked on that day. The only thing we ask is to watch your step and be safe!
How long do new construction homes take to complete?
A new construction home takes about seven to eight months to complete. However, delays in construction, bad weather, and the size of the house can lead to longer timelines.