Comfort and Style in One Surface
Of all the surfaces in your home, your flooring is the most important. Our floors are used daily, unlike some other surfaces in your house. Flooring lays the foundation for the style of the room and plays a part in your comfortability. For these reasons, you need a flooring material that invites you in and wants you to stay. As flooring contractors in Dallas, Space Construction is happy to help homeowners select the right flooring for their homes. We have a showroom featuring a variety of flooring options to assist in the decision-making process. We’ll find the flooring that matches your preferences and home’s style.
All-Inclusive Flooring Contractors
Space Construction is an all-inclusive flooring contractor, meaning we handle all types of flooring you may be interested in for your home remodel. When selecting us for your remodeling project, we handle every aspect of its upgrade, including flooring. However, you can always choose us for your solo flooring project. You don’t have to be remodeling your entire home or an entire room. We’ll handle your flooring needs no matter the style or design you have in mind.
When you’re looking for the right material, our flooring contractors can help you with any of the following:
- Engineered hardwood
- Ceramic tile
- Natural stone
The opportunities for your flooring project are nearly endless. Amongst each of these flooring options, you have a magnitude of options such as wood species, colors, glazes, shapes, textures, and so much more. To see a fraction of what is possible with your flooring, give Space Construction a call.
Get a Free Estimate for Flooring
Learn more about our flooring services by giving us a call or filling out the form on our estimate page.
The Flooring Installation Process
Our flooring contractors work with you to find the right flooring for your home while implementing an effective installation process. A project manager from our team will give you more details regarding the flooring installation process, but you can expect it to look like the following:
1. Free Estimate: During your free estimate, our team will learn more about your vision and the scope of the project. We start by asking the types of materials you’re considering and the size of the area the new flooring will go. Afterward, we’ll provide a time and price estimate.
2. Material Selection and Ordering: To help with selecting your material, our flooring contractors will invite you to our showroom. It features a wide selection of flooring materials. It features popular flooring options like hardwood and tile. After you’ve selected your dream flooring, we’ll submit the order.
3. Demolition: Upon the arrival of your flooring materials, our team will remove the old flooring. We handle the disposal of all your old materials properly and safely.
4. Installation: After the older materials are removed, the flooring contractors prepare for installation by ensuring the floor is level. Then, we place down the underlayment before installing the flooring material.
5. Final Details: The final flooring installation step is to install the baseboards and molding pieces for the room transitions. Molding pieces are not used for every type of flooring, so this step may vary depending on your chosen material.
6. Homeowner Inspection: Lastly, our flooring contractors will reveal the final product to you. We ensure everything is completed to your satisfaction and perform any changes if unsatisfied.
Flooring can bring up a variety of questions regarding price, timeframe, material choice, and more. Our flooring contractors have answered a few questions we frequently get below.
How long will it take to install new flooring?
It depends on the scope of your project and the type of flooring you have installed. Some flooring options are easier to install than others. We do our best to install flooring within one day, but it’s based on the size of the project. Get an accurate time estimate from our team by calling us today.
How much does flooring installation cost?
According to HomeAdvisor, the cost to install new flooring ranges from $1,508 to $4,610. The square footage and flooring materials you choose will directly influence the cost of your floor installation. Hardwood flooring is typically a higher-cost material, while laminate flooring is much more affordable. Get an accurate and free estimate from our flooring contractors by calling us today.
What flooring materials are best?
Every flooring option has its pros and cons. However, we recommend investing in hardwood flooring because of its beauty and long-lasting durability. Hardwood can last for decades when cared for and easily fits into any style of home. Of course, other more affordable options include vinyl and tile flooring. They can last a long time and are available at lower price points.