Storm Damage Restoration
At Mother Nature’s Mercy
The weather is capable of outstanding and damaging feats. Storms can be comforting, but they can also be devastating. Storm damage is a common occurrence across the United States. It accounts for billions of dollars in damages every year. Rain, wind, and hail are just a few of the elements that can impact our homes. After a major storm in Dallas, you must inspect your home for any damage. Doing so will help you identify areas that need to be addressed as soon as possible. In those cases, storm damage restoration from Space Construction can help you bring your home back to a healthy condition.
Types of Storm Damage Restoration We Perform
Space Construction has experience with all types of storm damage your home may have sustained. We work diligently with homeowners to restore their homes back to their former condition. Our team of contractors has years of experience restoring homes from storm damage ranging in severity. No matter what type of storm damage you’ve experienced, let our team help. We assist with any of the following:
- Wind damage
- Hail damage
- Water damage
- Exterior damage
- Structural damage
- Fire damage
- Interior damage
It doesn’t matter what type of storm damage your home has experienced. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to restore your home. Our contractors work with you directly to ensure your home is restored accurately. In the event your storm damage falls underneath insurance, our team will help you file an insurance claim. This will help you maximize your insurance claim and ensure it gets approved. Be sure to visit our Insurance Claim page for more details!
Start Restoring Your Home
Get in touch with Space Construction to start restoring your home from the storm damage it has sustained. You can receive a free estimate from us when you call today.
The Storm Damage Restoration Process
Our storm damage restoration process can look different for each homeowner because it’s solely based on the damage. We will give you a more detailed process once we understand your situation, but you can see an overview of what to expect below:
1. Inspection: Performing a thorough inspection will allow our team to give you a price estimate and timeframe for the project. It gives us the information we need to ensure the job is approached correctly.
2. Mitigation (if necessary): Not all storm damage requires mitigation, but severe cases do. Mitigation involves our team sealing off the damaged area from other parts of the house to prevent more damage. We may tarp up areas, board windows, and seal parts of the home.
3. Cleanup: Once the damage has been isolated, we remove debris and damaged materials from the property. Cleanup may involve the removal of building materials, water removal, ash or soot removal, and more.
4. Cleaning and Sanitation (if necessary): If your home has experienced fire or water damage, cleaning and sanitation are a must. We remove any bacteria or toxins that may have crept into your home because of the event. This helps maintain your safety and health after our team is done.
5. Restoration: Finally, we’ll restore any damaged materials we could preserve from the storm damage. This step involves our team restoring any materials impacted by the event, such as roofing, siding, flooring, walls, ceilings, and more.
After experiencing storm damage, you likely have questions regarding the restoration process. We’ve answered some questions that we’ve received from past clients to make you feel more comfortable in the process.
Does homeowners insurance cover storm damage?
It depends on the type of homeowners insurance policy you have. We recommend you consult your policy documents or ask a representative from your policy provider. Many homeowners insurance policies cover wind damage, but some may not. The same goes for water damage and hail. Always consult your policy before moving forward.
When should I contact my insurance company about potential storm damage?
If you suspect a recent storm has damaged your home, contact your insurance provider as soon as possible. The sooner you can start the claim process, the sooner you can get the money you need to restore your home.
Can Space Construction help me file a storm damage insurance claim?
Yes! We help homeowners file insurance claims to increase their chances of being approved and getting their money sooner. Visit our Insurance Claim page for more details.