Rockwall, TX Home Remodeling Services
Contact our team to start the process if you’re looking to make your first family memories in a home that feels brand-new.
Home Remodeling Projects
Rockwall County, home to the city of Rockwall, is the smallest county in Texas. Rockwall was founded along the National Road of the Republic of Texas when it was constructed in the mid-1840s. Rockwall did not get its name until the 1850s when farmers were digging a well and found a rock wall that crossed the county and, at some points, appeared above ground level. Early settlers were convinced prehistoric natives built it, but scientists determined it was a natural formation.
Rockwall fundamentally changed from the predominantly agricultural-based way of life at the turn of the 20th Century. Because the city of Rockwall is nestled on the banks of Lake Ray Hubbard, it has become a highly desirable residential area.
Contact Us For A Free Quote
Not sure if a home remodeling project is in your budget? Use our free tool to get an estimate.
Complete Home Remodeling
Most homeowners choose only to tackle one remodeling project at a time, even if they eventually plan to undergo several remodeling projects in the future. Complete home remodels often involve remodeling kitchens and bathrooms, especially as they are two of the most remodeled parts of homes for all homeowners. Other home remodels might include remodeling the entire first floor of a home to create an open floor plan.
Benefits of a Complete Home Remodeling
- Savings: Believe it or not, you can save money by choosing to undergo a complete home remodel. Materials for a remodeling project are expensive, but if you choose a complete home remodel, you can save money on buying materials in bulk. With Space Construction, we work closely with our manufacturers to make sure our clients get the best prices.
- Same Style: If you choose to remodel your en-suite bathroom this year and then remodel your primary bedroom a few years down the line, you are bound to run into some issues with consistency in style. Furthermore, you might run into issues where the materials used in one room are no longer available. This is the case quite often with flooring.
- Rewarding: Home remodeling can take up a long chunk of time and be exhausting, especially if you choose to continue living in your home during the remodel, but the rewards far outweigh the discomfort. Once the project is complete and our clients are satisfied, we guarantee you are going to love your home all over again. A complete home remodel ensures you don’t have to worry about another home remodeling project anytime soon.
For most homeowners and buyers, the kitchen is at the top of their list as the most important room in the house. The kitchen is essential in a home because it’s a gathering place for friends and family. A home-cooked meal is a powerful way to create memories that will last a lifetime. Cooking is an art, a hobby. It shouldn’t be treated as a chore, but many kitchens make it one. Space Construction’s goal is to transform your kitchen into a place you want to craft the best meals and cherish loving moments.
Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling
- Functionality: When you choose to remodel your kitchen, a common choice you have to make is to reduce or add on. Some kitchens require more chopping and changing than others, but ultimately, this procedure aims to improve your kitchen’s functionality. Cooking and entertaining in a remodeled kitchen becomes easier, more fun, and more efficient when you improve the functionality.
- Updating: One of the best reasons to remodel your kitchen is to update the design and appliances. Hiring a contractor, like the professionals at Space Construction, will ensure your kitchen is modernized. Our experts are up-to-date on modern trends and will ensure your kitchen remodel is no different.
- Value: When choosing to remodel your kitchen, it’s important to consider the future. Homeowners will eventually sell their current home, but new buyers are less likely to buy a home that is not move-in ready. Homes that have had recent remodeling or renovations are more likely to sell. Consider remodeling your kitchen if you plan to move one day.
Bathrooms are the most utilized space in the home, which often causes them to lack comfort features. It doesn’t matter if it’s a primary bathroom or a half bath; the space should invite you inside, not scare you away with a discomforting design. When guests visit or you’re winding down from a long week, certain bathroom traits can make a difference. You’d be surprised how many areas of your bathroom can evoke comfort and luxury while serving their intended purpose. Space Construction is here to help revolutionize the purpose of your bathroom through premium materials, kindred styles, and refined design choices.
Benefits of Bathroom Remodeling
- Design: Like the kitchen, we tend to spend a lot of time in our bathrooms. A space we occupy a lot should be somewhere we like, and this is why many homeowners find themselves considering a bathroom remodel. The design and aesthetics of this space should be pleasing and relaxing, especially after a long day.
- Safety: Believe it or not, outdated or old bathrooms are a safety hazard. Cracked or chipped tiles, lead paint, mold and mildew, and uneven flooring are all signs of a bathroom that isn’t safe. Remodeling your bathroom is a good way to get rid of these safety risks and add new safety features, such as non-slip flooring, handheld showerheads, and much more.
- Value: Much like kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling can add tons of value to your property when you eventually sell your home. A more attractive home is more likely to sell quickly but also give homeowners an ROI. Even if you’re not looking to sell anytime soon, there’s nothing wrong with remodeling to prepare your home for that time in the near or distant future.
Choose Space Construction
Contact our team to start the process if you’re looking to make your first family memories in a home that feels brand-new. We’d love to help you make those memories on budget and on time!